Mr. E.Y Benneh is a senior lecturer with the Faculty of Law at University of Ghana, Legon. He earned both his M.Litt and LL.M (International Law Option) from University of Cambridge in the United Kindgom. He holds a postgraduate Certificate in International and Comparative Law from University of Leiden. He earned his LL.B with Second Class Upper from University of Ghana. Mr. Benneh has enormous consulting experience and has published extensively.
Research Statement/ Interest
- Public International Law
- Law of Diplomacy and International Institutions
- International Human Rights Law
- United Nations Law
- International Trade and Investment Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Criminal Law.
- Sarpong, A. G., & Benneh, E.Y., The Doctrine of Sovereign immunity in international Law: The “ ARA LIBERTAD” Case (Argentina V. Ghana), University of Ghana Law Journal, UG, Legon, Vol XXVIII2015, PP.104-138