Mr. Kissi-Agyebeng is a Lecturer at the Faculty of Law, University of Ghana and a Senior Associate at Ayine and Felli Law Firm in Accra, Ghana. He holds dual Master of Laws from both Cornell University in the United States where he was the Editor of Cornell LL.M Newsletter and from Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University in Canada. At Dalhousie University, he received LL.M in Marine and Environmental Law. He obtained his professional Law qualification from Ghana School of Law where he won the E.N Sowah Memorial Award for the best student in Family Law. He holds Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) from University of Ghana with first class honors and was awarded the Bentsi-Enchill award for the best Graduating Law student. Mr. Kissi- Agyebeng is an Associate at the African Center for Cyber Law and Cyber Crime Prevention and a special legal assistant for research and the drafting of awards to Dr. S.K.B. Asante, International Arbitrator.
To Disclose or not to disclose the Offence --- That is the Question: The case of Allan William Hodgson, 24UGLJ 87
Minority Rights in Corporate Governance in Ghana: The End of the Rule in Foss v Harbottle? in Ghana Law since Independence: History, Development and Prospects, Mensa-Bonsu etal eds, 73( Black Mask Ltd)
- Disappearing Acts—Toward a Global Civil Liability Regime for Pollution Damage Resulting from Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration, (February 20, 2006). Cornell Law School LL.M. Papers Series. Paper 11 http://isr.nellco.org/cornell/lps/papers/11
- Theory in Search of Practice-The Right of Innocent Passage in the Territorial Sea, 39 Cornell Int’l L.J., (2006) p371-399.
The Prophecies of the Prophetic Jursit- A Review of Selected Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., (November 18, 2005). Cornell Law School LL.M. Papers Series. Paper10. http://lsr.nellco.org/cornell/lps/papers/10
Various presentations on International Humanitarian Law and International Criminal Law- Kofi Annan International Peace Training Centre- Rule of Law Course
- Criminal Aspects of Copyright Infringement—Presented at a Training Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights for the Musician Union of Ghana, Organized by the ILO- November 2009
- Legal Research and Writing- presented at the Continuing legal Education for State Attorneys at the Attorney-General’s Dep’t of Ghana, organized by the Ministry of Justice and the Attorney-General’s Dep’t of Ghana- July/August 2009
- Rights and Responsibilities of Forest Fringe Communities- presented at a Seminar for Paralegals in Forest Fringed Communities, organized by CEPIL at Takoradi- February 2009
Corruption and the Criminal Law- presented at a seminar for officers of the Commission for Human Rights and Administrative Justice- August 2007
SELECTED CONFERENCES ATTENDED
Workshop on Cybercrime and Security in Africa- organized by the International Development Research Centre- held in Dakar, Senegal, November 2010
Understanding and Drafting Contracts for the Energy Sector- presented and organized by Trowers & Hamlins LLP and Saah &Co. held in Accra, Ghana-September 2009
All Africa Course in International Humanitarian Law-organized by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the Faculty of Law, University of Pretoria- held in University of Pretoria, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa- November 2008.