Prof. Kofi Quashigah is a Full Professor at the School of Law, University of Ghana. He served as Dean of the University of Ghana School of Law for ten years, ending in 2019. Between 1991 and 1993 he was the Associate Dean of the Faculty of Law of the University of Nigeria. In 1992, Prof. Quashigah was a MacArthur Foundation Visiting Scholar at the University of Wisconsin, USA and a Fulbright Scholar at the Harvard Human Rights Program, between 2001 and 2002. In 2005, he was adjudged and honoured as the Best Teacher in the Humanities in the University of Ghana.
Prof. Quashigah is a Fellow of the Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences and current President of the African Consortium on Law and Religion Studies (ACLARS). He was a former President of the Ghana Association of Certified Mediators and Arbitrators.
- PhD (NIG) - University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, Nigeria
- LLM (NIG) - University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, Nigeria
- Qualifying Certificate to Practise Law - Ghana Law School, Accra, Ghana
- LLB -University of Ghana, Legon, Ghana
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Constitutional Law
- Human Rights
- International Humanitarian Law
- Elections Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution